Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Balmi: EOS Balm Dupe

Over the past couple of years something that has been raved about by many Bloggers in the US 
 are EOS balms. I have to admit, they are something that I have always wanted to get my hands on but haven't been too bothered about ordering them online. For those of you who have been living under a rock for the past 2 years, EOS balms are an egg shaped lip balm that come in all different flavours and are available to buy over in the US.
 On a trip into Boots I stumbled across an egg shaped lip balm that was so similar the EOS balms.

The Balmi lip balms are so moisturising and come in a great range of flavours. I bought mine in the flavour Raspberry and it is gorgeous!
This balm comes in Coconut, Strawberry, Raspberry and mint and I can't wait to try the rest of them! These balms have been featured in Marie Claire, Hello and Look magazine to name a few and have been given great reviews in most articles.
They can be bought in Boots and retail for €6.99 or on the Balmi website here.
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! Congrats on the new site. I have one of these in coconut and I find it so handy that you can attach it to your keys - makes it so easy to find in my messy handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. Thanks for the follow :) Ya they're brilliant, speaking of which my hand bag could do with a good clear out about now!

    ReplyDelete