Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013

Simple Shampoo & Conditioner Vs. Organix Moroccan argan oil Shampoo & conditioner

I have been on a hunt for the most gentle shampoo and conditioner for the past couple of weeks and found that even some of the gentlest ingredients weren't doing the job!

I came across the Simple duo 2 weeks ago and have used it 4 or 5 times since. The shampoo is really deep cleansing and lathers very easily But, yes but, the conditioner did nothing for my hair.
With such a cleansing shampoo your hair is left quite straw like and in need of a thick conditioner and that will leave your hair feeling silky and unfortunately that is not what you got with this set. I had really high hopes  as I love using their face products and think their eye makeup remover is one of the best on the market but really find anything spectacular about the set. I think I will use the shampoo every now and again as it is gentle on your scalp but I really can't see myself bothering with the conditioner anymore. 
To be fair I picked them up for a great price and can't deny them that they are purse friendly.
Now for less moaning and for a more hair loving shampoo and conditioner. The Organix Moroccan and Argan oil shampoo set is probably the nicest sets I have used in a long time. This set contains Vitamin E aswell as the moroccan oil that leaves your hair shiny and frizz free. I use the shampoo as any other and leave the conditioner in for a couple of minutes to let it soak in. Although they are a bit more pricey than the Simple set , I think that it is money well spent. After using this I love applying the Dr. Organics Moroccan and argan oil serum half way through blow drying to make the smell last even longer.
Get your hands on this set in here or head into your local Boots!
Sarah x




No comments:

Post a Comment